Embiggen is a corporate venturing and innovation group that builds, scales, and invests in new digital ventures at startup speed with groundbreaking organizations. We combined corporate innovation leadership and startup experience under one roof to build the future and disrupt industries.
We are looking for a detail-oriented Finance Associate to handle Embiggen’s day-to-day financial procedures.
- Ensures timely and accurate payment processing of company expenditures
- Monitors the cash flow into and out of the company
- Manages and executes monthly analysis and reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, analyzes financial information, prepares reports, and verifies accuracy
- Assists with the automation and streamlining of internal and corporate reporting processes
- Processes requisition and other business forms, checks account balances and approves purchases
- Manages account records, issues invoices and handles payments
- Reviews existing financial policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or in a related field
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of best practices in financial management and experience in a similar environment
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Conduct impactful work by building innovation capacity in emerging markets like the Philippines
- Intellectually stimulating environment where theorizing and strategizing about innovation is promoted
- Supportive workplace with passionate colleagues
- Networking with the Philippines’ CEOs, innovation directors and global management academics
- Please fill out this application form.