Embiggen is a corporate venturing and innovation group that builds, scales, and invests in new digital ventures at startup speed with groundbreaking organizations. We combined corporate innovation leadership and startup experience under one roof to build the future and disrupt industries.
To empower our Corporate Venture Building arm, Embiggen Digital Ventures, we are looking for a skilled Product Manager who will bring a client’s idea for a new venture into reality. As the leader of the product management team, they are in charge of forming and leading the product management team to design, develop, and scale a client’s new business venture.
The lead Product Manager is responsible for the overall product strategy and product roadmap and will work closely with the Venture Architect to ensure the alignment of the product with the venture’s vision.
- Designs the overall product strategy and product roadmap
- Manage ventures from analysis to delivery, including project update presentations, market testing, and launch
- Define user stories and prioritization of assumption tests
- Facilitate cross-functional knowledge sharing between teams and management
- Understand and achieve the above expectations of the business goals
- Lobby buy-in from stakeholders and work with the tech and growth team to ensure alignment with venture objectives and vision
- Provides mentorship to the rest of the product management team and delegates tasks appropriately
- Translates product requirements into features and works with the technology team for building it out
- Drives innovation and leads product development projects and the continuous improvement of their features and services
- Executes brand strategic planning, market positioning, pricing, advertising, promotion and distribution
- Provides proper and timely execution of marketing activities
- Identifies, analyzes, and tracks metrics that inform the success of product launches
- Identifies consumer insights and growth opportunities through research activities; conducts a competitive analysis
- Supports new improvement initiatives to deliver new revenue streams, to improve profitability, and to have a better customer experience
- Conducts user research to ensure product’s desirability with target customers
- Conducts validation exercises to ensure the direction of the product is right and that the product will be used, useful, and usable
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in product management or similar background
- Proven leadership and management experience in a growing early stage technology ventures
- Possesses communication and coordination, logical thinking and front-end product design capabilities, and analytical skills
- Strong execution, able to coordinate and promote different department to work together to achieve goals
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Conduct impactful work by building innovation capacity in emerging markets like the Philippines
- Intellectually stimulating environment where theorizing and strategizing about innovation is promoted
- Supportive workplace with passionate colleagues
- Networking with the Philippines’ CEOs, innovation directors and global management academics
- Please fill out this application form.